How do I search food?
1. To search food, from the Food Log you can:
- Use the top Food Search bar
- Use the Barcode icon to scan a food package barcode
- Use the green +Add icon on the bottom of the screen
2. From the Search Food page, if you are typing in food, you will see foods from your past meal history, our common foods database, and our branded foods database.
You can also search for foods from Restaurants...
...As well as Recipes if you have saved any Recipes in your Recipes Library...
Regardless of the type of food you are searching for, once you select the food you are logging, the food will be added to the Food Review page. From the Food Review page, you can make edits to the food, add additional food, or save multiple foods as a recipe.
Once you are done editing the foods, you can select the day and meal and Log Foods.